Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sorry is ALL I can say for now

There are times when SORRY seems to be the only word that I can think of.....
Last night, we organized a simple drinking session as part of our celebrations in conjunction with winning the TWO BIG AWARDS at the ASTRO NCA '09....5 bottles of Chivas.....2 cartons of beer...
Yeah....that was a lot man.... everyone was happy till I probably screwed myself up for over drinking....

This post is to tell YOU how sorry I am for ruining last night, I know I've no right whatsoever to explain or to defend myself...but the truth is.... I was really happy and it was an occasion to celebrate after winning BIG at NCA and also the seniors' Convo yesterday..... no matter what I say....I know that there's no excuse or reason for me to drink like that....

Please forgive me....I'm still the same guy I am....I'm truly sorry from the bottom of my heart....

1 comment: