Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Birth of My Blog

hahahahaha...I seriously can't believe it, I'm starting to blog now, from nowhere, while reading some blog posts from some of my friends, I've decided to finally start blogging moments of my life to share with YOU, dear readers' of my glimpses of my life and the things that occur in it....

As of now, I'm sitting here in the town of Kuantan, waiting for production of the project I'm currently working on, a TVC to begin...everyone's just resting and I'm finding it a lil boring compared to Club 91 Productions of my recently finished shooting short film...entitled A Tale of Two Minds....As I'm gearing up for the shoot in probably 30 mins time, I think I shall sign off now... and come back to this later....so....a very simple opening welcome to "Simply Adrian's" blogspot and I wish you happy reading in sharing moments of my happy, yet sometimes pathetic lil life....Thanks...

1 comment: